Perfectly Provence is a dynamic digital resource for travellers looking for travel tips and places to stay in the South of France. Our articles provide high-value, curated content on local culture, food trends, current events, artisan products, accommodation options and other resources. We are continually adding new content to the website, written by contributors who are residents, writers, and travellers. The volume of quality copy relevant to the region (including Provence and the Cd’AzurAzur and beyond) makes Perfectly Provence the ideal platform to reach potential renters for your holiday accommodation.
Why Your Property List with Perfectly Provence?
Since its launch, the website has had over 1.3+ million page views. Readers discover Perfectly Provence via organic search over 66% of the time. Our loyal newsletter subscribers click through to articles at well above average industry rates. We attract and retain these Francophiles by producing quality content about the region. Based near and far, they come to southern France from North America (51%), the United Kingdom (21%), France (5%), Europe (7%) and Australia (3.5%). Our audience consists of travellers who are looking for comfortable accommodation.
Our holiday listings include self-catering properties, including apartments, cottages (gîtes), and village houses. We also have a select list of bed and breakfasts (chambres d’hôtes) and boutique hotels where the owners go above and beyond.
- We take care of the administration by loading your listing on our platform
- A flat annual fee (renews annually in January)
- NO commission charges
- A non-exclusive commitment
- You receive all notifications and booking requests directly
- Attractive, searchable platform with relevant filters
- These search filters allow for segmenting by area, type of accommodation and amenities
- Annual report on the number of visits to your website
- Your property is visible to a targeted audience interested in visiting the South of France
- Our property listings are promoted in newsletters and on social media
Please use the contact form below for further information.