Discover Provence with Author Patricia Sands
- The authenticity of the old town of Antibes: a vieille ville on the coast between Nice and Cannes, in a most beautiful and historic setting.
- Les Carrières de Lumières near Les Baux for a surprising and most extraordinary art exhibit
- A choice of walks on a sentier or a petite randonnée – found throughout Provence along the coast, through vineyards and lavender fields, or up to hilltop villages.
- La Merenda, Rue Raoul Bosio, Nice (Vieille Ville), for authentic dishes and seriously fine flavours in a unique, shoebox setting where animated conversation is part of the experience. No phone or reservations, it’s worth the wait.
- Le Bistrot du Paradou, Les Baux, set menu, Provencal recipes, casual and friendly hospitality, and a nice terrace for before or after drinks. Book in advance.
- Everywhere you go, discover the true pleasure of cheese and be open to tasting and learning about the varieties and what they complement. It’s an education in itself.
- In Aix-en-Provence or nearby, book a 90-minute Flairesse Bliss Massage. Claire comes to you with her original aromatherapy essences and healing massage. Rave reviews every time.
- l’Oustau de Baumanière in Les Baux ~ with its exceptional spa, if budget is not an issue.
- Enjoy a simple apèro on a terrace at Chateau Eza or le Chateau de Chèvre d’Or in Eze as you drink in the spectacular, unforgettable, view.
Image credits: All photos provided by and published with the permission of Patricia Sands