Gin Cocktail Toast to Christmas from the French Riviera
What’s not to love about gin cocktails during the festive season? Enjoy our recipe creation for the perfect “Christmas on the French Riviera” pre-dinner drink. Read the full blog post here.
Christmas on the French Riviera Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz Mirabeau Dry Rosé Gin
- 1 1/2 oz Pomegranate and Elderflower Cordial
- 1 oz Martini Rosso Vermouth
- a dash of Angostura Bitters
- Sparkling Water for the top
- 1 tsp Pomegranate Seeds for decoration
- In a shaker filled with ice, combine the Mirabeau Dry Rosé Gin, Cordial, Martini Rosso and Angostura.
- Shake vigorously. Pour in a glass filled with ice.