Cinnamon Royale with La Folie by Mirabeau Wine a Rosé Cocktail
Holidays and milestones are great reasons to celebrate, and a terrific time to shake up the routine with a pink-hued aperitif.
Charlie Bullen at Mirabeau Wine asks, “Now who doesn’t love a great cocktail?”
Rosé lovers around the world are now enjoying the delicious pink stuff all year round, but wouldn’t it be great if there were more rosé cocktails. Well why not impress all your family and friends with this delicious and festive cocktail using Mirabeau’s La Folie bubbles to really celebrate in style. The recipe is below.
Cinnamon Royale with La Folie Rosé Cocktail
- 1 bottle Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé
- 350 ml Sugar
- 350 ml Water
- 2-3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2-4 per glass Frozen Berries preferably blackberries or blackcurrants
- To make the cinnamon sugar syrup: simply add equal measures of sugar and hot water (not boiling) into a pan and stir until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Add the cinnamon sticks and simmer gently for 10 minutes to give the infusion a good boost.
- Pour the liquid and cinnamon sticks into an empty bottle, and let it cool (approx 30 minutes). The liquid will turn a lovely golden hue and smell like Christmas.
- Next, take your berries out of the freezer and leave in a bowl to defrost while you find your champagne flutes.
- Our Cinnamon Royales are created the glass. Pour a generous dash (15ml or 1/2oz) of the cinnamon sugar syrup into the flute and top it up with Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé – easy!
- To garnish, spoon your blackberry or chosen berry with a little juice into the flute and let the fun begin.