Cocktail Time Rosé Gin Fizz Cheers to That
Many cocktails are a touch old fashioned. However, in the last few years with the rise of micro-distilleries the spirits trade is making a comeback. The Gin Fizz is a perfect example of a drink with a long, bar story history. Sophie Bellard created this version of the cocktail – a Rosé Gin Fizz -using the new Mirabeau pink gin and a touch of our sparkling rosé. Enjoy!
Rosé Gin Fizz Cocktail
- 50 ml (1.5 oz) Mirabeau Rosé Gin
- 15 ml (.5 oz) Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Sugar Syrup
- Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé
- Lemon Slices
- a sprig of rosemary
- Ice cubes
- Pour the gin, lemon juice and sugar syrup in a cocktail shaker and fill up with ice cubes.
- Shake well until the outside of the shaker feels cold then strain into two glasses filled with more ice.
- Top up with Mirabeau La Folie sparkling rosé.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh rosemary.