Easy Side Dish Provencal Baked Potatoes
Provencal Baked Potatoes
- 8-10 medium Yukon Gold Potatoes peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian parsley chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 Lemon zested
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp Good Quality Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C) degrees.
- Grease a 12 cup muffin tin generously with oil or nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine parsley, garlic, lemon zest, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add sliced potato to the parsley mixture and toss to coat each slice thoroughly.
- Overlap the potato slices, pressing firmly as you go and filling each muffin cup to 3/4 full.
- Bake potatoes in oven 40-45 minutes until edges are browned and centers can be easily pierced with the sharp point of a knife.
- Cut around each potato stack with a knife or spatula to serve.