Mediterranean Sea Bass with Olives and Tomatoes
The key to most (if not all) seafood recipes is not to overcook the fish. This Mediterranean Sea Bass is no exception, start to finish in about 15 minutes. The ingredients olives, tomatoes and garlic are typical flavours from the South of France, and many cuisines in the region.
Sea Bass or Bar is Loup de mer in French. This fish is common, typically easy to find at a local fishmonger or market stall.
Sea Bass with Olives and Cherry Tomatoes
Easy fish dinner with all the wonderful flavours of the Mediterranean.
- 1/2lb (225 g) Sea Bass Filetsor use black bass, red snapper or tilapia filets)
- 1/3cup kalamata olivesor Provencal olives that are not too salty, pitted
- 1cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/4cup Cilantrochopped plus more for garnish, coriander
- 2 Garlic Clovespeeled and finely minced
- 1/2tsp Piment d’Espelette
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1/2cup Dry White Wine
- Cooked Orzo for servingor rice