Gin Cocktail Sparkles with Provencal Rosé
Mixologist and “wine aficionada” Sophie Bellard concocted this gin cocktail recipe for Mirabeau Wine. She combines pink gin with sparkling rosé from Provence and grapefruit juice. The drink is on the dry side if you prefer it a bit sweeter, see the notes below.
Cheers to a festive cocktail for any occasion. Click here for some other pink-drink recipe ideas.
Gin and Rosé Sparkling cocktail
- 2 shots (60ml) Gin *see note
- 2 shots (60ml) Freshly Squeezed Grapefruit juice
- 4 shots (120ml) Sparkling Rosé La Folie
- Ice cubes
- In a shaker, shake together gin, grapefruit juice and a handful of ice cubes.
- Rim the cocktail glasses with sugar (optional).
- Pour the grapefruit mixture through a sieve directly in the glasses.
- Top up the glasses with La Folie.
- Serve right away with a sprig of lavender or rosemary!