Recipe for Grilled Sea Bream Fresh Seafood
When you have the chance to eat fresh seafood never hesitate. Shifting your meals to accommodate the season and in this case, the fresh catch can be an incredibly enjoyable experience. Paired with a chilled bottle of Mirabeau Pure Rose, this grilled Mediterranean sea bream is a tender, succulent dish that is fantastic to share with your family and friends.
Grilled Seabream with Grapes, Capers, and Clams
- 1 whole Sea Bream *
- 200 g Clams well rinsed and ready to use
- 200 g Samphire also called Sea Asparagus
- 1 small bunch of Grapes
- 80 g Caper Berries drained and rinsed
- 20 g Parsley
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Preheat your oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Rinse and dry your sea bream and place in a large roasting tray. With a sharp knife, score three or four lines across the fish from the spine to the belly on both sides. You are aiming to just cut the skin but not too much flesh.
- Rub the whole fish with olive oil and salt and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove and test with a skewer, if the meat gives way and you go right through with the skewer it is cooked.
- Add the clams, grapes, caper berries, and samphire around the edge and roast for a further 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley, serve on a platter, and let your guests dig in.