BBQ Time Dessert Popsicles with Rosé, Grapefruit and Elderflower
Popsicles may seem like a treat for kids, but this version with Rosé, Grapefruit and Elderflower will keep the adults in your party happy. The best part about these popsicles (other than the rosé) is how easy they are to make. The recipe was created by Sophie Bellard, one of three sisters with complementary talents, which includes desserts. Read more here.
Rosé, Grapefruit and Elderflower Popsicles
- 150 g (5.5 oz) Mirabeau Classic Rosé
- 120 g (4 oz) Grapefruit Juice
- 30 g (1 oz) Elderflower Cordial
- juice of 1/2 Lemon
- for decoration: Slices of cucumber, lime and strawberries, edible flowers
- Mix together rosé, juice, cordial and lemon juice.
- Place decorations in your popsicle moulds.
- Pour in the rosé mixture over the top.
- Freeze for a minimum of four (4) hours.