Easy Side Dish: Sautéed Potatoes, Peppers and Onions
Potatoes are versatile vegetables that can be prepared in a myriad of ways. This recipe for simple sautéed potatoes with peppers and onions is so delicious it could steal the spotlight, but also make a wonderful addition to almost any dish! Pair them with eggs for a hearty breakfast, a roast chicken for lunch, or simply enjoy them on their own with a dollop of sour cream!
Sautéed Potatoes, Peppers, and Onions
- 3-4 large Potatoes sliced
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 large Sweet Red Peppers cut Into thin strips
- 2 Onions peeled and sliced
- 4 Garlic Cloves thinly sliced
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- Parsley roughly chopped for garnish
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the sliced potatoes and toss for 5 minutes.
- Add the sliced peppers, onions, and garlic and continue to cook while stirring regularly. Season and transfer to an oven dish. Bake for about 25-30 minutes at 350’F until browned and cooked. Garnish with parsley and serve!
Other Potato Recipes You Might Enjoy