Easy Filet Mignon with Bordelaise Sauce for Two
Sometimes you just want a quiet meal at home, a good movie and an easy dinner. Filet Mignon with Bordelaise Sauce fits the bill for a no-fuss dinner. Serve with your favourite red wine, and enjoy a peaceful evening.
Filet Mignon with Bordelaise Sauce
A quick and easy dinner for a quiet night at home.
- 1cup Red wine
- 2sprigs Fresh Thyme
- 1large shallotfinely diced
- 3 fresh bay leavesor 1 dried bay leaf
- 8tbsp prepared demi-glace
- 46-oz Filet Mignons
- to taste Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2tbsp Canola Oil
- 1tbsp Unsalted Butterchilled and diced
- 1tbsp Flat leaf parsleyfinely chopped
- 1tsp Fresh rosemaryfinely chopped
- 1tsp Fresh Thymefinely chopped