Try this Rosé Royale for a Festive Cocktail
Rosé Royale is a cocktail recipe created for Mirabeau Wine by Lizzie King (the creator of Lizzie Loves Healthy). She created this pink-hued drink (with our rosé) and just enough bubbles to toast any occasion with good friends.
This drink is festive, slightly stronger than a glsss of wine, and a lovely way to start and evening with friends. The recipe serves 5-6 people depending on the size of glasses.
- 1 bottle Mirabeau Rosé
- 600 ml (2.5 cups) Prosecco
- 250 ml (1 cup) Pink Grapefruit Liqueur
- 1 Pink Grapefruit
- 1 Sprig Fresh Mint
- Lots of ice
- Add the liqueur and rosé to a large jug with lots of ice and stir well to mix together.
- Pour into individual glasses and top up with a third prosecco to fill each glass.
- Wash and peel the pink grapefruit
- Use the grapefruit peel to wipe around the rim of each glass and then add to drink with the mint to garnish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!