Sparkling Rosé Cocktail a Pink Fizz is a Bubbly Summer Treat
It’s true that for many a gin and tonic is the “definition” of summer sipping. However, for those who are a bit tired of the old standard, Pink Fizz is a sparkling rosé cocktail with a festive flair. The drink is a creation for Mirabeau Wine by Lizzie King of Lizzie Loves Healthy. She created this refreshing drink with summer sunshine in mind, but it works well for any occasion.
- 150 ml (5oz) La Folie Sparkling Rosé
- 30 ml (1oz) Offley Rosé Port
- handful of Raspberries
- 1 Fresh Sprig Mint
- Pour the Port into the bottom of a champagne flute with a couple of fresh or frozen raspberries (strawberries work too if you’ve got them instead).
- Pour over the chilled, sparkling rosé and gently mix with a spoon without losing too much fizz.
- Tear a sprig of mint off and add to the glass as garnish. Sip immediately.