Recipe for a Pure Rosé Cocktail with Beautiful Rose Ice Cubes
Brisbane, Australia is one of those cities that is easy to love. The population is active, and the food scene is thriving. In the heart of “Brissie,” you can sit on a beach, go rock climbing, watch Aussie Rules Football, bike the river pathways, stop for coffee or go to any number of museums. At the end of a day in this town, you might need a cocktail. Local Hee Chung worked with our Pure Rosé to create this beautiful (and refreshing) cocktail. Take a look at all of Chung’s creations on his Instagram account One Drink a Day.
Cheers! It’s apero time somewhere.
Pure Rosé Cocktail Recipe with rose ice cubes
- 15 mls (1/2 oz) Gin
- 45 mls (1 1/2 oz) Mirabeau Pure Rosé Wine
- 10 mls (1/3 oz) Lemon juice
- to taste Rose Syrup
- Rose ice cubes make your own with miniature organic roses
- Sparkling water infused with fresh watermelon
- garnish Slice of Lemon
- garnish Miniature rose
- Combine the gin, Pure rosé, lemon juice and rose syrup in a shaker with ice.
- Add rose ice cubes to your glass
- Shake your “rocktail” (rosé cocktail) and then double strain into the glass
- Garnish with lemon and a rose.