Apero Hour Recipe: Hot Artichoke Dip
The picture really doesn’t do this recipe justice and I blame the photographer, not the chef! I am including this Hot Artichoke Dip recipe as so many of our dinner guests have asked for it. Serve it warm, as an appetizer with pre-dinner drinks, accompanied by breadsticks, thin slices of French bread, tortillas or crunchy raw vegetables.
Hot Artichoke Dip
- 1 Large tin Artichoke hearts In water, not oil, drained and chopped
- 1 Cloves of garlic 1 or 2, depending on your taste
- 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 100 gr Freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 180C
- Put the artichokes and garlic into a blender and roughly blend.
- Add the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot !