A Recipe for Mango Pomegranate Salsa
In a desire to bring a part of my world to Cotignac, and to enjoy with a chilled glass of rosé, I figured a mango pomegranate salsa was the way to go! It’s easy, simple, fresh, tasty, and quick to make. It can be enjoyed as is with some of your favourite crisps, or over some fresh grilled fish, in tacos, on chicken or with a duck breast as an entree!
Mango Pomegranate Salsa
- 1 firm ripe mango finely chopped (brunoise)
- 1 large pomegranate seeded
- 1 red bell pepper brunoise
- 1/2 Red onion brunoise & soaked in cold water
- 1/2 Cucumber seeded & brunoise
- 3 Limes juiced & zest
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- fat pinch chilli flakes to your liking
- to taste Salt and Pepper
- drizzle of olive oil
- Toss all ingredients together in a bowl, call over some friends and serve!
- Great with a lovely pomegranate rosé sangria too!