Easy to Make Decadent Chocolate Hazelnut Yogurt Cake
This cake is a fun project with kids as you use one measure, a yogurt container, which makes measuring easy and cleanup even more so. The additional of chestnut flour and ground hazelnuts add rich flavour and texture to the final product. This chocolate hazelnut yogurt cake was originally published on the Cook’n with Class website.
Chocolate Hazelnut Yogurt Cake
Easy to make, one measure and a decadent, nutty chocolatey result. This is a crowd pleasing dessert. In this recipe, a yogurt container is 125 grams or 15 cl (5 fl oz).
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4yogurt container Walnut Oil
- 1 Plain Yogurt
- 2yogurt containers Light Brown sugar
- 2tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2yogurt container All Purpose Flour
- 1yogurt container Chestnut Flour
- 120grams (4.2 oz) Dark chocolate60-70%
- 60grams (2.1 oz) Milk Chocolate
- 120grams Speculoos Cookiesfor the pan
- 15grams (o.5 oz) Finely Ground Hazelnut for the pan
- 100grams (3.5 oz) Butterfor the pan
NOTE: a yogurt container is 125 grams or 15 cl (5 fl oz).