Summer Cool! Dry Classic Rosé Cocktail
Sometimes you just want a cool refreshing finish to the day. Drink mixologist Hee Chung calls this a “rocktail” or a dry rosé cocktail. Chung’s creations can be viewed on his Instagram account “One Drink a Day.” His speciality is combinations of gin and wine. The hard part might be stopping at one.
Cheers to summer cool!
Dry Classic Rosé Cocktail
- 30 mls (1 oz) Gin
- 30 mls (1 oz) Grapefruit Juice
- 60 mls (2 oz) Mirabeau Classic Rosé
- 10 mls (1/3 oz) Sugar Syrup or to taste
- to garnish Thyme, Fig and Frozen Blueberries
- Add gin, grapefruit juice, rosé wine and simple syrup into a shaker
- Shake and then double strain into your glass
- Garnish with thyme – the Provençal herb pairs very well with the syrah (shiraz) in Classic rosé
- Garnish with fig – sliced in quarters but not all the way through to form a base for the blueberry
- Garnish with frozen blueberry – freeze the berries for a few hours, and take out a minute before you’re going to serve for that lovely frosted effect