Standing out from the crowd in another country is not easy.
Do you represent a brand working in France (or hoping to)?
Are you looking for content writers who live in Provence?
Wondering about social media marketing in the South of France?
Do you need a product reviewed?
We can help…
What is Perfectly Provence?
A digital food, travel and lifestyle magazine, with a focus on food, wine, shopping and accommodation. The website readership is primarily adult, English speakers – visitors to and expats in Provence. These are educated, tech-savvy tourists and locals who want to understand unique stories and details behind Provence’s sights and tastes.
Launched in 2014, Perfectly Provence’s professional magazine format presents the reader with options to browse by category, by recent posts, play with our interactive map or simply search by relevant topic.
Perfectly Provence has over 40 regular contributors, and we publish 10-15 articles per week that fall within the following categories:
- Apéro (Liquors and Spirits, Provencal Wine, Wine bars)
- Boutique (Ideas for gifts, Local crafts, Photographers, Provencal artists, Shopping Ideas)
- Expat Living
- Explore (Active Provence, Current Events, Road Trip Ideas, Trips and Tour Guides, Unique Experiences, Provencal History, Where the Locals Go)
- Stay (B&Bs, Guest Houses, Hotels, Rentals)
- Taste (Cooking Classes, Local Producers, Recipes, Markets, Regional Foodie Treats, Restaurant Reviews)
- We also have a Provencal Recipe Index
- And, a video The Highlights of Provence Video
At Perfectly Provence we focus on three things:
- #ExploreProvence – travel tips, tours and guides, unique experiences, events
- #TastesofProvence – food, wine, restaurants, local products
- #WheretheLocalsGo – insider’s guide, off the beaten path, local recommended
Who Follows Perfectly Provence?
We are very active on social media channels with 1000s of interactions a week and potential network reach of of over one million users.
As a business, you understand the benefits of targeted marketing. Perfectly Provence can help you with your audience target goals:
- Adult audience 25-65 years – our “sweet spot” 45-65 years (baby boomers)
- 12% are expats living in Provence
- 40% Returning visitors
- 68% are female and 32% male
- Our weekly newsletter is delivered to readers on Saturdays.
How Can We Help Your Brand?
At Perfectly Provence, we understand that a company’s marketing needs are varied we can help you with the following:
- Developing a strategic roadmap for your social media programs
- Driving traffic to your website via social media channels
- Promoting your products via social media channels
- Identifying social media influencers within your industry
We also understand that a company’s tastes and budgets are varied, so we have created several categories:
- Product Review – Our team is happy to taste, sample, test.
- Preferred Advertiser – become a member of our robust advertising network for a simple fee arrangement.
- Page Partners – laser focused marketing within your business niche: Apero, Boutique, Explore, Stay. Our team will work to identify social media upside for your business.
- Sponsors – a brand or an agency seeking a collaborative multi-media approach to reaching a Provence-centric audience – our full program from social media audit to implementation.
Please contact us at email@example.com for additional information.
We have worked with the following brands:
- Absolutely Southern France
- Aix en 2CV
- AOC Les Baux de Provence
- Auto Europe
- Bliss Travels
- Cook’n with Class
- Emotional Escapes
- Goût et Voyage
- Luxury & Services Rent
- Perfectly Planned Travel
- Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours
- Simply France with Dawn
- Vin Azur
- Wine Scholar Guild
Fee proposals and the full Perfectly Provence media kit are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.