After reading about Provence’s villages and towns, food, culture and lifestyle, you are dreaming about owning a property in the heart of Provence or along the Côte d’Azur.
Important points to consider when buying real estate in Provence
Before actually embarking on the adventure of buying a home abroad, you’ll inevitably have many questions. Some of the questions we get asked by readers are:
- Are there any restrictions on buying in France for non-EU citizens?
- Can I afford a sea view with my budget?
- I would like a typical Provençal village with year-round activity. Which is the best one?
- Where do I find the central database or listing portal for all properties for sale?
- What is the market looking like on the Côte d’Azur? Are prices going up?
- Where do I find the prices of properties that have been sold?
- What am I doing wrong? Agents I’ve contacted don’t answer my emails or phone calls.
- Can I hire my own search agent in Provence? If so, how does that work?
- Why is one area so much more expensive than another one that appears to be very similar?
- Is the buying process in France complicated? How long does it normally take?
- What are the full costs of buying in France?
Provence Search’s property consultant and buyer’s agent Sophia Mose can answer these questions and any others you might have. For a no-obligation consultation, simply provide your details below and Sophia will get in touch right away.