Perfectly Provence | Provence food, travel and lifestyle magazine.
#Wine #Dining #Accommodation #Shopping
Perfectly Provence is a unique collection of Provençal content presented in a digital magazine.
Perfectly Provence brings together inspired articles by knowledgeable writers under one digital umbrella. Expert articles are organized as follows:
- Apéro (Liquors and Spirits, Provencal Wine, Wine bars)
- Boutique (Ideas for gifts, Local crafts, Photographers, Provencal artists, Shopping Ideas)
- Explore (Active Provence, Current Events, Road Trip Ideas, Trips and Tour Guides, Unique Experiences, Provencal History, Where the Locals Go)
- Stay (B&Bs, Guest Houses, Hotels, Rentals)
- Taste (Cooking Classes, Local Producers, Recipes, Markets, Regional Foodie Treats, Restaurant Reviews)
Provence at your fingertips: #Discover #Taste #Relax with #WinesofProvence #TastesofProvence and #WheretheLocalsGo
Perfectly Provence’s professional magazine format presents the reader with options to browse by category, by recent posts, simply search by relevant topic or using our interactive map.
Perfectly Provence launched in October 2014. Our readers from all over the world share a common passion for this beautiful part of the world.
Our contributing writers are largely based in Provence or have had the opportunity to visit often. The team shares informative articles about current events, cultural happenings, unique personalities and some amazing recipes. All of our columns are editorial.
Follow Perfectly Provence advice from our contributors on hashtags #PerfectlyProvence and #ExploreProvence.
Or simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.